Sunday, December 4, 2011

Harry Potter Meets the Greatest Wizard of All!


 Above is some humorous fan art that I found on Google images.

Once Voldemort was no more, and Dumbledore didn't come back to life, Harry Potter became quite bored and depressed.  All of his friends got really into using the internet, as a way to deal with their depression and anxiety, but the internet was not enough to fill the void that both Dumbledore and Voldemort had left.  So Harry decided to seek out another great wizard to fill up that hole.  The only great wizard that really came to mind, in light of the Holiday Spirit, was of course Santa Claus.  

Harry decided that once he met ol' Kris Kringle he could decide wether to become his apprentice, or plot to destroy him with his friends.  (Based on Santa's character, of course.)  So Harry hopped on his nimbus 9000, threw on his cloak of invisibility, and began his journey to the North Pole.  Once he started getting close Harry noticed that there were Death Eaters all around the entire place, only they were wearing white cloaks rather than black ones.  "These must what muggles think are abominable snowmen," thought Harry. Unfortunately they had the same hold over Harry as the  normal death eaters and he fell to the ground from his broom.  The fall broke both of Harry's legs and his wand had fallen about ten yards away, so he couldn't reach it.  He needed to, though, because the death eaters were approaching fast, to devour his soul.  Just when he thought he was dead meat, a silver reindeer--a patronus--emerged from the trees and scared off all the death eaters.   "Who's could it be?" though Harry.  He looked in the direction from which the reindeer had come and saw a fat jolly wizard wearing all red emerging from the trees.  

Harry looked at Santa Claus, who looked oddly familiar, and asked him, "Sir, why are you so fat and jolly?"  

Santa looked at Harry and answered, "I'm fat because I'm depressed--I was depressed.  A long time ago I had to abandon my son, because I was a coward.  As a way to cope with that depression, I ended up over eating a lot.  I'm jolly, though, because today my son, who I abandoned years ago, has returned to me.  Harry, it's me James, James Potter.  Harry, I am your father."  Santa began sobbing.

Harry was overwhelmed but happy that Santa turned out to be such a good guy after all.  "Oh, dad, I thought you were dead!"  He wanted to hug his father, but he couldn't move as a result of his broken legs.  

"Accio Harry!" called out James and Harry flew threw the air right into his father's embrace.  

"Happy Christmas dad!" said Harry.

"Indeed, Harry, happy Christmas indeed!"

Santa then took Harry back to the North pole where he trained him to be an elf.  Harry happily made toys for good little boys and girls for the rest of his life until he died.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment